Specializing in Complete Home Organizing for Alameda, Contra Costa and Solano County Residents
Compassionate focus on the mental and emotional health aspects of disorganization: feeling overwhelmed, stressed, depressed, anxious, out-of-focus fuzzy feeling; dealing with chaos, grief/loss, major life transitions, harried schedules.
No Travel Fees
Open Weekends and Weekdays
Free Donation and Recycling Haul-Away Services After Every Session
3 Simple, All-Inclusive Packages to Choose from
Kiera Rain, Professional Organizer since 2003, works one-on-one with clients. She is a wiz at helping clients de-clutter and get organized using what they already own. Kiera teaches clients how to become self-organized so they can keep systems in place long after she's gone. And if things accidentally pile up again--that's ok, Kiera does check-up visits to get them back on track, whether weeks or months or a year after the last session.
Clutter can easily weigh you down.
Are you feeling Overwhelmed, Stressed, Lost in the Mess?
Hire a Professional Organizer if you can relate to any of the following:
- Are you embarrassed to have people over?
- Wasting time because you can't find things?
- Re-buying items because you've "lost" them in the clutter, wasting money?
- Are you having "Chores Wars" and fighting with your partner about the mess?
- Have you lost your personal or work space because the clutter has taken over?
- Do you feel tense and stressed in your own environment?
- Do you struggle with figuring out how and where to start?
- Is it hard to make decisions on your stuff?
- Are you dreading dealing with the piles around you?
- Have you recently changed jobs, moved, gotten married/divorced, lost a loved one--Life Transition can sink you into a whirlwind of overwhelm and chaos.
A Professional Organizer Can Help!
Disorganization effects your physical health, mental health, finances, career, relationships, time management, your focus, energy and so much more! Call 415-786-8266 for a free one hour in-person consultation.
Professional Organizing Services
Home Organization - organizing closets, kitchens, garages, children's rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas, pet spaces, playrooms, junk rooms, hobby rooms, etc
- Office Organization - organizing paper clutter, stationary and cards, memorabilia, financial records, contacts, email accounts, iphones, social media accounts, online folders, picture storage on computers, creating filing systems, properly arranging office furniture for optimal space flow, decorating office spaces for better focus and less stress
- Paper & Financial Organization - tackle your paper clutter, organize your financial records, create a better bill paying system, prepare for tax time, manage and improve your debt/credit cards/bank accounts and even your credit scores via organization, properly organize your papers and files
- Moving/Relocation Services - helping you de-clutter, donate and sell the cast-offs, organize your keeps, and pack so it's a breeze unpacking. Need to Downsize? Kiera has you covered! In Your New Place: complete unpacking, setting up new organizational systems to last and last, arranging furniture and decor items
- Estate Organization - specializing in clients dealing with grief. Losing a loved one is never easy. It's also not easy going through their stuff, especially when people are fighting over who gets what, or if one person has to go through all of it on their own. Kiera helps relatives and friends divide the possessions and keepsakes, which is especially helpful when emotions are high. Sometimes it is 2+ years before a client may finally be ready to deal with the emotional process of going through everything to sort/organize/store the items.
Note: Kiera LOVES Hoarder Estate Clean-Outs!
Space Planning and Decorating - transforming your space so it supports all of your activities, furniture is properly arranged to optimize space, and decor is rearranged to create a clutter-free, comfortable, inviting aesthetic
Coaching - designing and setting up systems for your business and/or home, developing personal and professional strategies to meet your goals
Referral Service - connecting you with trusted local professionals who clients repeatedly compliment their work. Including: Junk Hauler, Cleaners, Handyman, Plumber, CPA, Bookkeeper, Time Management and Life Coach, Closet Installers, etc
Getting Organized will have you at ease, creating more time for you to flourish in other aspects of your life after no longer wasting your time being disorganized and in the midst of chaos!