Organizing Homes, Offices and Businesses in the Bay Area!
Clutter can easily weigh you down. Are you feeling Overwhelmed, Stressed, Powerless?
Are you a slave to your clutter? Need to break free--once and for all? Call
Bay Area Professional Organizer
Free Phone Consultation:
Hire a Professional Organizer if you can relate to any of the following:
- Are you embarrassed to have people over?
- Wasting time because you can't find things?
- Re-buying items because you've "lost" them in the clutter, wasting money?
- Are you having "Chores Wars" and fighting with your partner about the mess?
- Have you lost your personal or work space because the clutter has taken over?
- Do you feel tense and stressed in your own environment?
- Do you struggle with figuring out how and where to start?
- Is it hard to make decisions on your stuff?
- Are you dreading dealing with the piles around you?
- Have you recently moved, had a baby, gotten a divorce, lost a loved one--Life Transition can sink you into a whirlwind of overwhelm and chaos. A Professional Organizer Can Help!
- Is Clutter Controlling Your Life?
Disorganization effects your physical health, mental health, finances, career, relationships, time management, your focus, energy and so much more! Schedule a session with Bay Area Professional Organizer, Kiera Rain, a Non-Judgmental Professional Organizer who truly understands what you're going through and knows how to help you take back your life!
Kiera has seen it all over the
10+ years she's been a professional organizer, starting with growing up with people on both sides of her family who suffered from hoarding, OCD and depression. She understands first hand what many of her clients are going through and can relate to how they're feeling, and that's why she specializes in the mental/emotional aspects of disorganization, when many other Professional Organizers won't.
So if you or someone you know is struggling with Hoarding, OCD, ADD, Anxiety, Depression or Grief, contact Kiera to see how she can help at
Kiera also serves those in Life Transition and the Simply Busy Person. She routinely works with clients who are overwhelmed from a big life change or who have a jam-packed schedule, leaving the home or office a cluttered wreck. Kiera is here to help you defeat the clutter and break free once and for all, helping you learn the Organizing Process and to realize and break habits that are keeping you in a cycle of disorganization. You no longer have to be a slave to your clutter!
"It's not about the stuff--it's about the emotion behind the stuff." -Kiera Rain
Professional Organizing Services
Home Organization - organizing closets, kitchens, garages, children's rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas, pet spaces, playrooms, etc
- Business & Office Organization - organizing paper clutter, business cards, contacts, correspondence, invoices, financial records, creating filing systems, properly arranging office furniture, decorating office spaces
- Paper & Financial Organization - tackle your paper clutter, organize your financial records, create a better bill paying system, prepare for tax time, manage and improve your debt/credit cards/bank accounts and even your credit scores via organization, properly organize your papers and files
- Moving/Relocation Services - helping you de-clutter, organize your belongings, and pack so it's a breeze unpacking. Need to Downsize? We've got you covered! In Your New Place: unpacking, arranging furniture and decor items, setting up new organizational systems
- Estate Organization - specializing in clients dealing with grief, losing a loved one (including pets) and the client acquiring the estate/personal artifacts/ memorabilia and having to sort/organize/store the items, even years later after the passing when the client may finally be ready to deal with the emotional process of going through them
Space Planning and Decorating - transforming your space so it supports all of your activities, furniture is properly arranged to optimize space, and decor is rearranged to create a clutter-free, comfortable, inviting aesthetic
Special Focus - focusing on the mental and emotional health aspects of disorganization: Hoarding, OCD, Agoraphobia, ADD, Anxiety, Depression and Grief. Also helping those in Life Transition and the Simply Busy Person.
- NO Travel Fees!
- Free Donation and Recycling Haul-Away Services After Each Session!
- Tax Write-Off Receipts Mailed to You!
- Easy Scheduling--Morning, Afternoon and Evening Times Available, including Weekends!
- Easy Payment with your Credit or Debit Card! Receipts immediately emailed and texted to you. No payment processing fees.