Specializing in Complete Home Organizing for Alameda, Contra Costa and Solano County Residents
No Travel Fees
Open Weekends and Weekdays
Free Donation and Recycling Haul-Away Services After Every Session
3 Simple, All-Inclusive Packages to Choose from
Kiera Rain, Professional Organizer since 2003, works one-on-one with clients. She is a wiz at helping clients de-clutter and get organized using what they already own. Kiera teaches clients how to become self-organized so they can keep systems in place long after she's gone. And if things accidentally pile up again--that's ok, Kiera does check-up visits to get them back on track, whether weeks or months or a year after the last session.
If your job is urgent, here are Kiera's top referrals:
For Seniors: Stacey Peters of Golden Girl Organizing, 925-708-7667. Stacey offers Professional Organizing, Personal Assisting, Cleaning for Seniors in the Bay Area.
For Small Jobs/DIY Coaching: Heather Sontag of Serene Space Organizing, 510-415-4299, email@example.com, http://www.ssorganized.com For Junk Hauling: Ivan, 1-888-98-JUNKIT (888-985-8654), Contact@98JunkIt.com, http://www.98JunkIt.com, Stellar Yelp Reviews! I've been working with Ivan for years and HIGHLY recommend him to all of my clients who need junk hauling.
Clutter can easily weigh you down.
Are you feeling Overwhelmed, Stressed, Lost in the Mess?
Hire a Professional Organizer if you can relate to any of the following:
- Are you embarrassed to have people over?
- Wasting time because you can't find things?
- Re-buying items because you've "lost" them in the clutter, wasting money?
- Are you having "Chores Wars" and fighting with your partner about the mess?
- Have you lost your personal or work space because the clutter has taken over?
- Do you feel tense and stressed in your own environment?
- Do you struggle with figuring out how and where to start?
- Is it hard to make decisions on your stuff?
- Are you dreading dealing with the piles around you?
- Have you recently moved, had a baby, gotten a divorce, lost a loved one--Life Transition can sink you into a whirlwind of overwhelm and chaos.
A Professional Organizer Can Help!
Disorganization effects your physical health, mental health, finances, career, relationships, time management, your focus, energy and so much more! Call 415-786-8266
Professional Organizing Services
Home Organization - organizing closets, kitchens, garages, children's rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas, pet spaces, playrooms, etc
- Office Organization - organizing paper clutter, stationary and cards, memorabilia, financial records, contacts, email accounts, creating filing systems, properly arranging office furniture, decorating office spaces
- Paper & Financial Organization - tackle your paper clutter, organize your financial records, create a better bill paying system, prepare for tax time, manage and improve your debt/credit cards/bank accounts and even your credit scores via organization, properly organize your papers and files
- Moving/Relocation Services - helping you de-clutter, organize your belongings, and pack so it's a breeze unpacking. Need to Downsize? BAPO has you covered! In Your New Place: unpacking, arranging furniture and decor items, setting up new organizational systems
- Estate Organization - specializing in clients dealing with grief, losing a loved one (including pets) and the client acquiring the estate/personal artifacts/ memorabilia and having to sort/organize/store the items, even years later after the passing when the client may finally be ready to deal with the emotional process of going through them. BAPO LOVES Hoarder Estate Clean-Outs!
Space Planning and Decorating - transforming your space so it supports all of your activities, furniture is properly arranged to optimize space, and decor is rearranged to create a clutter-free, comfortable, inviting aesthetic
Getting Organized will have you at ease, creating more time for you to flourish in other aspects of your life after no longer wasting your time being disorganized and in the midst of chaos!