top of page
if you can relate to the following:
- Are you overwhelmed and don't know where to start?
- Stuck on making decisions on your stuff?
- Are you embarrassed to have people over?
- Wasting time because you can't find things?
- Re-buying items because you've "lost" them in the clutter, wasting money?
- Are you having "Chores Wars" and fighting with your partner about the mess?
- Have you lost your personal or work space because the clutter has taken over?
- Do you feel tense and stressed in your own environment?
Clear the Clutter for GOOD!
- When you purchase a package from Bay Area Professional Organizer, a portion of the proceeds goes to California BrainWaves, a local nonprofit for people of all ages with brain and developmental disabilities! The nonprofit also supports their loved ones, caregivers, and staff! Join us in supporting #Neurodiversity.
- Free Donation Haul-Away is provided for items that will benefit our unhoused neighbors (food, coats, blankets, pillows, hygiene products, camping/fishing gear, etc).
- Free Donation Haul-Away is also provided for Arts/Crafts/School/Office Supplies. Bay Area Professional Organizer sponsors free Arts/Crafts Swaps and drops off directly to local schools in need.
- Clients' vehicles are filled with donations after each session to be taken to a local thrift store, such as Savers or Goodwill.
- Most things can be donated, reused, upcycled, composted, recycled. Kiera cares a ton about making sure as little as possible goes into the landfill.
bottom of page